Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars Episode VIII (SPOILER FREE)

<< < (5/5)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December 12, 2017, 09:19 AM ---I'm checking out from social media for the next few days.
--- End quote ---

Same here...  it's been hard trying to find news to post on the front page because I've just tried to avoid the social media internet as much as possible the past few days. :P

Matt_Fury:
It's going to be a tough couple of days....but I've seen a couple of spoiler free reviews and they are glowingly positive!

Some have said it's the best Star Wars film ever....I find that hard to believe in a universe where Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back exists.

Diddly:
I missed the "exclusive" content because I was in a long line to get a free popcorn/soda included with the price of my ticket. Apparently it was just a behind the scenes look at John Williams making the soundtrack. No Han Solo trailer.

Nicklab:
More of a general interest note than anything else.  I was watching some of the BTS features on the BluRay, notably Andy Serkis's performance as Snoke.  And something about the throne was sticking out to me.  And then I realized where I had seen that throne before...

The design for Snoke's throne has the same silhouette as Ralph McQuarrie's original design for the Emporer's throne in the lava chamber.  I continue to be surprised and impressed how the new films are looking to those original designs for inspiration in the current films.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version