Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Celebration Orlando 2017 Black Series 40th Anniversary 6" X-Wing Luke

(1/6) > >>

Jayson:
Revealed on the newest episode of the Star Wars Show

Dave:
Sweet!  Sign me up for one of these. 

Any of you insiders hear if this is something that is just a packaging variation and will be available in the main line, or is this a 100% Celebration exclusive?

Historically they've gone with packaging variations, so I'm assuming that is what this will be.

Diddly:
I hope this is something we get more info on this weekend at Toy Fair because I might be in the market for two of these - one to keep carded and a second to open since I missed out on the original figure.

JediJman:
With the exception of slight paint variations (or just screen resolution), it looks pretty similar to the original 6" Black Series Luke Pilot.  Card looks awesome - I guess this is a nice example of what we might be seeing for the 40th anniversary 6" line.

Darby:
I like it. Not a huge fan of the foil card look so maybe the mainline versions will skip that. Surprised they went with the huge card. Will make minty ones at retail a challenge maybe. I think we can probably expect other exclusives with this look this year so I'd say we'll see Boba Fett again in some capacity. The Carbonite Han would be a nice bone to throw to folks...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version