Author Topic: Force Friday II - September 1, 2017  (Read 30432 times)

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Force Friday II - September 1, 2017
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2017, 04:02 PM »
There's a reissue First Order TIE FIGHTER that's not getting much attention. Guess it had force link now.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2017, 07:59 PM »
It seems like they are being even more tight lipped than with TFA at this point. I thought maybe we'd get one of those global unboxing things this year, but wouldn't they have announced it by now? Granted, we have a decent idea what is on the way with all of the leaks, but I sort of enjoyed that last time. If for no other reason than there was Star Wars content all day.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2017, 08:16 PM »
I saw info about Jordan Hembrough, the Toy Hunter, appearing on Good Morning America on Friday morning.  He's going to be showing some of the new TLJ stuff off then, but that's at least 7 or 8 hours AFTER the midnight opening events.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 10:35 PM »
Did Hasbro ever put out real high quality photography of the Force Friday offerings like they did in that booklet for TFA?

It seems weird that it's September in two days, figures are out tomorrow at midnight, and I haven't seen anything really other than a few leaked photos on Instagram?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 11:29 PM »
It's the new age of Disney...  Is what it is.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2017, 01:26 AM »
As promised by Jayson over at Yakface.com, we have our FREE Force Friday II checklist!

Thanks to Jayson for putting this together...  Some really ****** people were copy/pasting stuff from it when it was being compiled publicly, so it had to go to a hidden reveal till now.  Sucks, but that's the way some blogs are/were behaving.  *shrugs*

Anyway, it's almost time, and Jayson released the full list, so have a copy handy and enjoy, and thanks again to Jayson for putting it together.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2017, 07:58 AM »
As promised by Jayson over at Yakface.com, we have our FREE Force Friday II checklist!

Thanks to Jayson for putting this together...  Some really ****** people were copy/pasting stuff from it when it was being compiled publicly, so it had to go to a hidden reveal till now.  Sucks, but that's the way some blogs are/were behaving.  *shrugs*

Anyway, it's almost time, and Jayson released the full list, so have a copy handy and enjoy, and thanks again to Jayson for putting it together.

Well done guys! Thank you for this information! Cool to see the updated info on the Titanium Helmets, value 6" figs and other obscurities.

I still find it unbelievable that this TRU 2-pack is still a mystery though...they must have shipped by now if they're going on shelves tonight.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 09:19 AM »
That list is awesome! But seeing all those prices right next to each other is quite scary, specifically the LEGO.

Thanks a lot Jayson and Yakface!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 09:40 AM »

Well done guys! Thank you for this information! Cool to see the updated info on the Titanium Helmets, value 6" figs and other obscurities.

I still find it unbelievable that this TRU 2-pack is still a mystery though...they must have shipped by now if they're going on shelves tonight.

The 2 pack is TLJ Ackbar and First Order Officer

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 09:41 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2017, 10:10 AM »
Thanks Jayson! You are a freaking rock star this week!

I was expecting something more along the lines of the Han/Greedo set, but this is a million times better. Absolute must buy for me, and I will d finitely drive out to find this tonight. (Fingers crossed)

Do we know what the price for this is? Just curious.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2017, 11:42 AM »
Entertainment Weekly has finally published some official photos of the Hasbro THE LAST JEDI line.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2017, 11:53 AM »
Thanks as always Jayson for the hard work and making this time of year fun.

Ackbar looks a little off to me for some reason. Kind of weird wrinkles in the tunic there. But pretty good set. I sense a ROTJ Ackbar can't be far behind.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2017, 12:31 PM »
Why does Rey have to be wearing the same clothes from two years ago?!

I mean, sure they're grey now, but come on.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2017, 12:56 PM »
Information overload! Would have been cool to get this information spread out over, say, a week or even a few days, but I guess this is better for the Disney brand
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2017, 02:30 PM »
Front page has lots of stories from lots of outlets for you to peruse...  Hollywood Reporter, Yahoo, etc.  The usual suspects this time of year. 

Lots of new toys to oogle, and using the Yakface Checklist, plan your trips tonight and into the weekend