Author Topic: Black Series 40th Anniversary Vintage - Wave 2  (Read 10707 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Black Series 40th Anniversary Vintage - Wave 2
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2017, 02:58 PM »
Thanks CH.  So assuming that's right, Target's distribution issue should be more of a hiccup than a never-ending black hole of 6" wasteland. For those willing and able, it's probably worth a call to your local Store Manager or Toy Lead to let them know the in-store counts are off.  They can manually override until the problem is sorted out.  My issue that I don't have a "home" Target that I usually shop at, nor am I really looking for any current 6" figs outside of the ERG wave. 

I had a similar issue like this at Walmart with their Black Series 3.75" figs.  Ended up having to call a few times, but the Manager eventually forced them through the system.  Of course, all they got was 70ish older wave figures to gum up the pegs, but at least they weren't empty.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 09:09 PM »
Wave 2 has been removed from HTS which typically means it's gone forever.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 01:21 PM »
Wave 2 has been removed from HTS which typically means it's gone forever.

I was watching stock on this pretty closely and it appears it was only briefly (a couple of hours) in stock twice over the past six weeks.  This seems to be the new way of HTS.com.  They get really limited stock and it comes and goes very quickly, with no restock.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 10:21 AM »
Target.com has the 2nd wave in stock online.  The search function is a little wonky, but if you search by DCPI you can find what you're looking for.  I just placed an order for a Jawa, which now completes my 40th Anniversary figure search.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 12:30 PM »
Target.com has the 2nd wave in stock online.  The search function is a little wonky, but if you search by DCPI you can find what you're looking for.  I just placed an order for a Jawa, which now completes my 40th Anniversary figure search.

Jawa is OOS.  :'(

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2017, 10:06 AM »
It's crazy how quickly most of these figures are selling through.  I've managed to get most of what I want, but I thought that these were going to be a bit more plentiful at both online and brick & mortar retail.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2017, 10:23 PM »
EE has asked us to get the word out that they have relisted the Black Series 6" 40th Anniversary Wave 2 case with estimated January 2018 delivery.  Just $164.99 with free shipping.

If you need them, grab them while you can as you may not get another chance!

#ad #sponsored
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender