Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Rey with Speeder

(1/5) > >>

P-Siddy:
I saw this was revealed today.  I can't figure out how to attach pics, so I'll let Jeff or someone else do that.

A new Rey, but in her scavenger gear.  They both look nice, but I'd only want Rey.  Hopefully she won't be exclusive to this vehicle release.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/reys-force-awakens-speeder-is-getting-the-gorgeous-toy-1794208114

Darby:
It's amazing (and overdue) but $60? It's bigger than the speeder bike obviously but man. I just don't know if there is a market for this kind of thing. The last deluxe assortment struggled at $40. The 12 inch ML figures are rotting on clearance. I hope it does well because I'd love to see a Landspeeder and some more beasts. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Landspeeder this weekend actually. Great Rey figure. Probably the base for the Resistance / Ach-To Rey we'll get in wave one of TLJ.

Dave:
I understand the desire to stay focused on sequel trilogy characters like Rey, but this just screams of shelf warmer, unless the run is limited (exclusive to a retailer).  If Scout Troopers and a Speeder Bike @ $40 sat, this is going to be a disaster.

I'm guessing a Landspeeder would be more than $50, but I would have much preferred a Sandtrooper and Dewback in the $40/$50 range.

That being said, I think this looks sharp and I'll definitely pick this up.

Diddly:
I like it! The Rey speeder was the only TFA vehicle I bought, primarily because it was to scale with the 4 inch figures. Of course I'll probably toss the Rey aside and use the MAFEX Rey with the speeder. :P

But I agree, I could easily see this pegwarming, especially as we move to Last Jedi and "new" Rey merchandise. This would have FLOWN off the shelves had they done this instead of the giant First Order TIE Fighter

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Diddly on April 11, 2017, 02:59 PM ---Of course I'll probably toss the Rey aside and use the MAFEX Rey with the speeder. :P

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on April 11, 2017, 10:47 AM ---I'd only want Rey. 
--- End quote ---

Keep me in mind then.  We can split the cost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version