Author Topic: 6" Black Series Landspeeder with Luke  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: 6" Black Series Landspeeder with Luke
« Reply #15 on: June 9, 2017, 04:00 PM »
Posted this earlier today.

Luke Skywalker with Landspeeder
Target DPCI: 087-06-9278
MSRP: $59.99
STREET DATE: 9/1
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 1, 2017, 01:41 PM »
Picked this up this morning at Target...  Well, not the SDCC exclusive release, but the general Black Series version (labeled as vehicle #02, behind the FO TIE Fighter from a couple years ago).  I decided I couldn't wait any longer and opened it.  Lots of opening engine panels and detail features on the speeder and in a nice touch, no wheels underneath!  The front "hood" and two rear panels open.  The windshield is easily removable to insert figures and there is a little hole on the rear deck to better secure R2D2.  Unfortunantly, given the confines of the vehicle, it will be difficult to insert the Obi Wan Kenobi figure due to that figure's rubberized robes. The Luke figure is basically the same as the ANH version released last year in Wave 6 but comes with a different head sculpt.  The poncho, binoculars, hat, light saber, and rifle accessories are nice and accurate inclusions.  My only real gripe is that the vehicle seems a tad underscaled, particularly the rear deck.  I've seen the full-sized Prop and the little 1/6 scale model used for filming ANH which both seem a little larger...

Overall, it's a great vehicle and sensible addition to the Black Series vehicle lineup.  It is definitely worth getting!
« Last Edit: September 2, 2017, 03:15 PM by tmanthegreat »
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2018, 10:29 AM »
The Black Series 6" Landspeeder set is today's daily deal at EE - just $34.99.  Not as low as Amazon had them a couple weeks ago ($20-25), but still a nice deal if you don't have one.

#ad #sponsoredlink
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender