Author Topic: Best of Vintage Collection - 2018  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Best of Vintage Collection - 2018
« on: December 31, 2018, 02:36 PM »
I know many (most?) of us haven't seen much past Wave 1 this year, but with the return of the Vintage Collection this year, what was your favorite (s) of the year? I got lucky and found waves two and three around the time where we got reports of them popping up in Wal-Mart. I've never seen them there or anywhere else since then. Although we had a lot of repacks, I think the new we got was pretty great.

Best Regular Release: Range Trooper

Best Exclusive: Mimban Stormtrooper

Best Repackaged Figure: Hoth Rebel Soldier (any time we can get one of the OT figures out in that original card, that's great in my book)

I don't know that any of the new figures were bad at all, and I'm really looking forward to what is on the way in 2019!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Best of Vintage Collection - 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 11:17 PM »
I think they've all been pretty great!  From repacks like the Hoth Rebel Trooper to the new figures, the only thing I've been disappointed about is finding them.  Thankfully, there's Entertainment Earth and other websites to find what I want.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Best of Vintage Collection - 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 1, 2019, 12:04 PM »
I agree with your list Brian. I'll just add:

Best Vehicle - Imperial Combat Assault Tank (though I'm super happy with the TIE fighter as well.)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."