Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2017 Hasbro Star Wars Fan Figure Vote

(1/29) > >>

Jeff:
The Vintage Collection is coming back in Spring 2018 and Hasbro is looking to the fans to help select a character to join it!  The first round of voting kicks off today and runs through Wednesday, April 19th.

To Vote at JediDefender:
Send an email to jsmentek@jedidefender.com with 2017 Hasbro Fan Figure Vote in the subject line and your character selection and your full name (first and last) in the body of the email.  Limit ONE (1) character vote per email address.  Fraudulent votes will be discarded.  Voting will close on 11:38pm ET on Wednesday, April 19th.

Any characters from the Star Wars Rebels or Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series will be sculpted in the realistic style (like the current Black Series lines).

The results of the first round will be tabulated and sent to Hasbro on Friday, April 21st.  The top 6 picks from each site will be used to create the entrants of a final poll at StarWars.com, which will take place April 26th through April 30th. The winner will be announced at a later date.

Please visit Star Wars.com for the full list of fan sites participating in Round One.

Finally, feel free to use this thread to lobby for your choice – you’ve got a few days to vote, so think it over and debate amongst your friends here at JD.  This is a great chance for us to get a long time JediDefender Wishlist figure (like Cliegg Lars, Sim Aloo, Tonnkia Sisters, etc) and it would be shame to waste it on some one-off video game character or yet ANOTHER Mara Jade figure when there are so many deserving obscure OT characters to chose!  ;)

Darby:
Thanks Jeff!

Dorme - there can be no other!  :) After 15 years, we can make it happen folks.

Jeff:
I'm really, really torn on who to pick.

I've whittled my starter list down to five and am going to think it over ths weekend.  I am open to suggestions if JediDefender wants to rally around a particular character to try to push it through to the next round... ;)

My list:
- Tzizvvt
- Tonnika Sister (#wastedvote)
- Sim Aloo
- Fozec
- Cleigg Lars w/Chair (AOTC)

Nicklab:
I had to go with Office duel Palpatine!  This is Palpatine at his most pivotal moment:  quickly dispatching 3 Jedi masters, fighting another to a standstill, and pushing Anakin Skywalker over the edge to renounce the Jedi and become a Sith.

Ben:
I'm torn between Dorme and Cliegg Lars. Odd that my choices would be from my least favorite Star Wars flick...  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version