Community > Other Toy Lines

Zica Toys 3.75" Sectaurs Figure Line

(1/12) > >>

Jeff:
I've neglected starting a thread for this one, but thought it was time.  Back in April, Zica Toys announced plans for a kickstarter to relaunch Coleco toy line Sectaurs as a 4" figure line.

So far they have announced two figures (out of ten planned for the kickstarter) - Dargon and General Spidrax.  Click the thumbnails below for bigger pics:

No bugs are planned for Wave 1, but they are included in the Wave 2 plans if the kickstarter does well enough to justify doing a wave 2.

As a nerd who had a whole bunch of the original line, I'll be keeping an eye on this one...

Jesse James:
Oh man the general looks awesome haha.  Stop tempting me.  I don't have it right now but I kinda like these more than I originally thot I would even without the insects.  God I bet I still have the originals somewhere.

JediJman:
Wow, I loved these as a kid.  As a Kickstarter novice, how do I get involved with this?  I couldn't figure out anything from their FB page.

Jeff:
The kickstarter hasn't started yet.  It should be later this year.  Zica has another 4" line (Captain Action) that they are trying to finish up before they kickstart this new line.

A few of the other 3.75-4" kickstarters have found that revealing your line-up and giving collectors a change to save up some cash pre-kickstarter is a bit more advantageous than just jumping into the kickstarter and giving folks a smaller window to see the figures and try to figure out how much they can afford to spend to support the project.

JediJman:
Thanks Jeff!  Any idea how much these tend to run?  If I'm going to start saving up I guess I should have an amount in mind.  These figures look great so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version