Author Topic: McFarlane STRANGER THINGS Action Figures coming!  (Read 458 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
McFarlane STRANGER THINGS Action Figures coming!
« on: June 16, 2017, 09:32 AM »
http://news.toyark.com/2017/06/11/stranger-things-7-inch-figures-coming-mcfarlane-toys-255587

I can't believe I just heard about these today!

McF is doing 7" scale Stranger Things figures tentatively scheduled for November. First two shown are Eleven and Chief Hopper. Demogorgon gotta be coming though...

I knew a few people around here dug that show a lot, hope the toys do well! I am 100% in on this action. :)
I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: McFarlane STRANGER THINGS Action Figures coming!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 10:48 AM »
Target by me has an empty peg for these now. They look awesome. Gotta have that Eleven
Don't be mad cause I doing me better than you be doing you

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 09:05 AM »
Thanks for that update...I have been waiting patiently on these, especially with the recent updates on Wave 2. (Dustin, Lucas, etc)

Sucks you cant use Brickseek for this kind of stuff anymore.
I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 01:31 PM »
Yes! I picked up Hopper and Eleven from Target today over lunch. I got to pick from a couple so I ended up with two really good ones.

They had the rest of the kids pictured on the back of the card and billed as "Coming in 2018" plus a deluxe Demogorgon.  :)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • http://darby-harn.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 03:00 PM »
Saw these at Target and they're ok. Not a fan of the paint jobs. The 3.75 inch are better IMHO, but those also have spotty paint apps.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 05:14 PM »
Found them today too, plus a chase 4" Demogorgon
Don't be mad cause I doing me better than you be doing you

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 07:56 PM »
Found them today too, plus a chase 4" Demogorgon

Nice! I'm still looking for one of those myself...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 02:52 PM »
While stopping by TRU over the weekend I was surprised to see they had Lucas and Dustin on the pegs. I have been looking everywhere for those! (Well, Target and GameStop mostly) I got them both for 15% off too.

I guess the 10" Demogorgon is out too but the closest one to me is like 45 minutes away so I'm trying to wait it out.

On the new cardbacks they tease Steve and Barb, so it looks like the line will have some legs.  :)