Author Topic: Target TLJ 3.75" Return of the Jedi 3-Pack  (Read 8264 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Re: Target TLJ 3.75" Return of the Jedi 3-Pack
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 04:15 PM »
Very cool!

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2018, 04:40 PM »
That is 100% badass. Amazing work!

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2018, 06:03 PM »
Yeah that is an awesome display piece. I think you’ll be hearing from me soon Muftak ;D
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2018, 06:15 PM »
Very cool, Muftak.  I foresee ordering some of your stuff some time soon.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2018, 07:15 PM »
I concur!!! This site is about all I do social media-wise, so I would not have known you did this work had you not posted the pictures. I sincerely hope it's been worth your while.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Online Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2018, 10:33 PM »
Thank you guys for the kind words. Like I said, I do not want to sell to my friends, I've seen that kind of poster far too often on the boards, and I just want to come here and talk toys. But pride and all this time...  :-X

I concur!!! This site is about all I do social media-wise, so I would not have known you did this work had you not posted the pictures. I sincerely hope it's been worth your while.

It has been rewarding beyond what I deserve. It has gone from something that was handy for funding toy purchases to a pretty much full-time thing with "real work" on hiatus. I have a severely autistic son, and doing this has allowed me to stay home and care for him while being able to still work...and build my own business doing what I love, getting to share creativity with the Star Wars collector world and receiving appreciation for it. So yeah, worth my while indeed.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2018, 12:32 PM »
Nice work Muftak!  Although I wonder how many people buy it and keep it boxed.   :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2018, 12:57 PM »
Thank you guys for the kind words. Like I said, I do not want to sell to my friends, I've seen that kind of poster far too often on the boards, and I just want to come here and talk toys. But pride and all this time...  :-X

It has been rewarding beyond what I deserve. It has gone from something that was handy for funding toy purchases to a pretty much full-time thing with "real work" on hiatus. I have a severely autistic son, and doing this has allowed me to stay home and care for him while being able to still work...and build my own business doing what I love, getting to share creativity with the Star Wars collector world and receiving appreciation for it. So yeah, worth my while indeed.

That sir, is an amazing story. Congratulations!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2018, 08:48 PM »
You can check out more of my fun projects at https://www.facebook.com/CardboardGalaxy/ and PM me here or there if you are interested in anything. (Sorry, I try not to "sell" here but I'm really proud of this set and couldn't resist the chance to show it off a little.)

No way man, I asked, and I love it.  I'm going to check out the site and eventually I'd probably want to order stuff like that!