Author Topic: 6" Black Series The Last Jedi Wave 2  (Read 4877 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series The Last Jedi Wave 2
« Reply #15 on: October 1, 2017, 10:56 PM »
Saw this wave at Target today
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 3, 2017, 08:32 AM »
Saw this wave at Target today

Thank you for posting this! I have not seen this information at any other websites, so that is very helpful. I haven't even stepped foot in a Target since FF but it is good to know they are potentially relevant once again.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 3, 2017, 11:43 AM »
I just bought a Praetorian Guard off of Amazon for $21.99.  Although I do have to scratch my head a little bit about their pricing.  Where is the line set where Amazon determines which characters sell for $19.99 and others sell for $21.99?  Because I've seen both prices used for figures sold by Amazon (not marketplace sellers).
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 5, 2017, 08:51 PM »
Spotted this wave at Target today too, the first restock of anything since Force Friday. I'm broke at the moment so I had to pass, but I'm banking on everything but the guard pegwarming.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 6, 2017, 09:09 AM »
This Wave showed up at HTS yesterday too but I got there 5 seconds too late and missed all the good ones.  :(

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 8, 2017, 10:18 PM »
Found this whole wave Friday at Target, then managed to pick up a second Praetorian Guard Saturday, so I am all caught up again, except for stupid Obi-Wan.

I opened them all up last night and am really impressed with the lot. They are all very well sculpted and I had the luxury of shopping around for the best paint apps, so no complaints there.

I particularly love the Guard as there are so many cool poses you can get out of it, albeit with a bit of futzing. Can't wait for the Amazon one now.

Finn is an awesome base for Imperials. That cap is so well done too.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 9, 2017, 08:52 AM »
My schedule was too crazy to get to NYCC this weekend, despite an offer of free passes for Sunday.  One detail came up about the Praetorian Guards from the Lucasfilm exhibit for Episode 8 at NYCC.  According to that there are a whopping 8 Praetorian Guards! 

I like some army building, but not so much in this scale.  I'm going to wind up with a total of three:  the wave 2 version, the Amazon exclusive, and the one from the 4-pack that looks like he's got a dish crazy glued to the top of his helmet.  I got my wave 2 Praetorian.  I don't think the Amazon version is getting released until December.  And I'm still waiting to hear from GameStop about my pre-order for the Guards 4-pack.
« Last Edit: October 9, 2017, 08:53 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 12:10 PM »
These are hitting local WMs pretty hard, with the Praetorian Guard and Leia being first to go. Maz seems to sit. Poe, Finn, the Imperials, and Kylo are all sitting. I saw at least 4 at the 2 WMs I went to over the weekend.

I did grab a Poe, however, and would like to grab more if these hit discounts to swap heads with the other TBS Poe figures.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 03:50 PM »
I saw this wave yesterday at V-Stock, but wasn't grabbing anything at $24.99.  They also had several ERGs, so they must have gotten in a solid case of them.

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #24 on: August 8, 2018, 10:46 AM »
This wave/case is today's Daily Deal at EE -  just $50 plus shipping ($6.25 per figure).

1x E5 AT-AT Driver
1x E5 Snowtrooper
1x E7 General Leia Organa
1x E8 First Order Disguise Finn
1x E8 Kylo Ren
1x E8 Maz Kanata
1x E8 Elite Praetorian Guard
1x E8 Captain Poe Dameron
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender