Author Topic: TLJ 3.75" Class A Creature/Droid Assortment  (Read 28778 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: TLJ 3.75" Class A Creature/Droid Assortment
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2018, 09:55 PM »
I wouldn’t say he’s come and gone and I would say he’s ripe for s rerelease if things remain.

Sorry, only the rathtar is being rereleased.  Forever.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2018, 10:22 PM »
It makes sense. Initially release the Rathtar toy two years after the movie it was in for three minutes and then re-release it going forward.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 10:27 PM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2018, 10:38 PM »
Sorry, only the rathtar is being rereleased.  Forever.

FOR-EV-ER.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2018, 11:31 AM »
Ugh.  I can't believe I passed on the Wampa like I did.  But I made a choice that day between the Wampa and the Swoop bike with Enfys Nest. 

I hope it turns up in greater numbers.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2018, 12:05 PM »
Too bad the Vader/probe droid wasn't re-released. This assortment would have sold well for sure.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2018, 07:42 PM »
I got 3x of the probe droid set. The droid is awesome, and I gave all three Vaders (over the course of a couple months) to my Vader"obsessed 2 1/2 year old son. The 5 poa figures work well for toddlers.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2018, 08:24 PM »
Too bad the Vader/probe droid wasn't re-released. This assortment would have sold well for sure.

Preach.  When Gorkoracing revealed those photos?  I was stunned that Hasbro had developed something that cool and just let it die on the vine.

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2018, 09:56 PM »
I got 3x of the probe droid set. The droid is awesome, and I gave all three Vaders (over the course of a couple months) to my Vader"obsessed 2 1/2 year old son. The 5 poa figures work well for toddlers.

I had a wm with no less than I think 6 or maybe 7 probots for Rathtar clearance prices.  They had wall to wall rathtars too but guess who went home with alllll the probots.  I like me some impy hardware.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2018, 02:00 PM »
Around me Targets have a lot of the Solo Class A vehicles/creatures, while Walmart’s have none. Walmart is working on $5 clearances of the Rathtar and the occasional Probot. I presume they will get the Solo assortment once they actually get Solo products. And then inevitably those will get clearances out too. Target will hold onto them at full price until after the holiday season.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM »
There is a Wampa set sitting at my local Target. I can grab if someone has a mighty need.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2018, 06:29 PM »
I need that Meijers or whatever cuz they seem to have their **** together while locally Walmart and Target are both basically ****.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2018, 10:56 AM »
I was able to pick up the Wampa set over the weekend.  Packaging this in a TLJ deco box it seems a bit odd.  And let me add to the choir:  that case assortment sucks.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:10 AM by Nicklab »

Feedback

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2018, 06:42 PM »
I opened up both the Wampa and Imperial Probe Droid sets in the past couple of days.  Despite the pack-in figures being 5POA, the Wampa and the Viper Droid were pretty awesome right out of the box.  Although given the size of the Wampa and Probe Droid, the boxes dwarf what's in them.  But then Hasbro wants to sell these for $20 each, right?

The true evaluation of both the Wampa and the Probe Droid came when I put them in my storage containers.  I've got those themed for organizational purposes.  In the case of these?  One container has Hoth Luke, Han Solo, tauntauns, and the Wampa from 2003.  The other one had Hoth themed Imperials:  AT-AT Drivers, Snowtroopers, Vader and the old school POTF2 style Probe Droid.  Holding the old versions up to these new renditions was eye opening.  These new versions are amazing improvements over the older releases.  And I regret asking the question "Do we really need a new Wampa?" now.

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2018, 09:46 AM »
I opened up both the Wampa and Imperial Probe Droid sets in the past couple of days.  Despite the pack-in figures being 5POA, the Wampa and the Viper Droid were pretty awesome right out of the box.  Although given the size of the Wampa and Probe Droid, the boxes dwarf what's in them.  But then Hasbro wants to sell these for $20 each, right?

The true evaluation of both the Wampa and the Probe Droid came when I put them in my storage containers.  I've got those themed for organizational purposes.  In the case of these?  One container has Hoth Luke, Han Solo, tauntauns, and the Wampa from 2003.  The other one had Hoth themed Imperials:  AT-AT Drivers, Snowtroopers, Vader and the old school POTF2 style Probe Droid.  Holding the old versions up to these new renditions was eye opening.  These new versions are amazing improvements over the older releases.  And I regret asking the question "Do we really need a new Wampa?" now.

Did you really purchase these to open them and put them in a container?   ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2018, 09:12 AM »
When you buy something to just put in a storage container, you probably should stop collecting.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours