Author Topic: TLJ 3.75" Resistance Ski Speeder w/Poe Dameron  (Read 8302 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: TLJ 3.75" Resistance Ski Speeder w/Poe Dameron
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 09:42 PM »
I picked one of these up from Target this morning for $11.98.  :)

Found one at Walmart for $9, so I returned the one I got from Target. Thinking they probably won't get much lower than that...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 10:01 AM »
I guess the point of the ski speeder was to buy them time to send a help message and for someone to arrive. For someone to arrive, they would need to be in the cave for days. The FO knocked down their door in about ten minutes. The ski speeders did nothing but get people killed. Even shooting at the walkers with guns did nothing but get more peopled killed. Luke had to show up to buy time for the Falcon to load the last twenty people on board. There were a lot more people before they decided to fight to buy time. Why not just stay put and  find an internal way to barricade themselves in and play Home Alone with the FO?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 08:58 PM »
I love the Ski Speeder and I’d buy a few at $11 or less to custom deco and fit with Rebels from the OT era they’re from.  I’m not a huge fan of the double sided plastic “print” details and stuff but I felt it worked really well on this Speeder than say the Rebels walker or the half assed mini Jedi fighters. 

This was again a well scaled vehicle and it’s OT ties made me like it more despite its lame ass result in TLJ...  plus I think Poe is a cool figure as is the little headset.  Like I say I’d buy more but they’re all full price here.  I could see painting them up and making them look a little more useful in the OT era haha.

They’re no armored Speeder from ESB though. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 10:07 PM »
These were $9 at Wally tonight. You could buy one for Poe and Rose and Finn...