Collectibles > The Last Jedi

TLJ 3.75" Figure 2-Packs

(1/12) > >>

Jeff:
As rumored, the "versus" 2-Packs are sticking around for TLJ.  Info from Yakface.com:

E8 Foxtrot 1 Grey (Rey) and Victor Guard (Elite Guard) – Figure 2pk
DPCI:  087-06-8319
SKU: 320800845
UPC: 630509519491
MSRP: $14.99

E5 Han Solo and Boba Fett – Figure 2pk
DPCI:  087-06-8319
SKU: 704554914
UPC: 630509519507
MSRP: $14.99

CorranHorn:
Saw a lot of the TLJ line at Wizard World Chicago today including the 2 packs. The Rey/Guard set looks really nice and the sculpt on the Fett is solid. What struck me as kinda crappy was the Bespin Han - it's a repaint of the TFA Han which doesn't look good at all.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: CorranHorn on August 26, 2017, 08:50 PM ---the Bespin Han - it's a repaint of the TFA Han which doesn't look good at all.
--- End quote ---

He may look wonky thanks to the paint aps, but this Han is not a TFA repaint.  He looks all-new; even different from the 2014 Bespin Han sculpt.

CorranHorn:

--- Quote from: Jeff on August 28, 2017, 12:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: CorranHorn on August 26, 2017, 08:50 PM ---the Bespin Han - it's a repaint of the TFA Han which doesn't look good at all.
--- End quote ---

He may look wonky thanks to the paint aps, but this Han is not a TFA repaint.  He looks all-new; even different from the 2014 Bespin Han sculpt.

--- End quote ---

I did not have a TFA Han with me to compare, but from what I saw close-up the Bespin Han looked very much like a repaint. Especially in the head and arms. I did look up photos and I don't recall if the coat was the same, that may have changed. So perhaps it is a mix of new and old parts, maybe come Friday someone can post a comparison photo after they buy the 2 pack and we can see how it comes es out

Jeff:
Hopefully when we get some nicer high-res, it will be easier to tell, but it looks like he's all-new to me - TFA arms don't have the sleeve pockets; shirt is different, jacket/pockets are different, belt buckle is different, gunbelt buckle is different, hair is parted different...

Looking at the pic again just now makes me even sadder that this Han looks so cheap - guess the guy who painted the Rogue One 2-pack Poe was the one responsible for painting this one too. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version