Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Exclusive Black Series 6" Guardians of Evil 4-Pack

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
More thread set-up in advance of Force Friday II - from the rumor mill:

Gamestop computer has a listing for:
AF SW E8 BL GUARDS OF EVIL 4PK EXCL

Which, based on the code-breaking that has been happening recently, is rumored to be:
Black Series 6" Elite Praetorian Guard 4-Pack (TLJ)

I don't believe pictures of this have leaked yet, but wanted to get a thread started so folks that haven't heard yet know about it... ;)

Also, there is a possibility that the Elite Guard coming in Wave 2 could potentially be in this box as well... might want to take that into account before opening the Wave 2 figure and then getting stuck with doubles if you buy the 4-pack too?

Nicklab:
I'm fairly certain that I have seen imagery of Praetorian guards with 4 distinctly different helmets.  This image shows 3 of them, and the 4th has been seen in the 3.75" figure 2-pack leaked images, paired with Rey (Jedi training).

Given the differences in the Praetorian guards?  I think a 4-pack of them makes more sense in a TLJ line release than some sort of Royal Guards evolution set, as a rumor report had floated a few months back.

Darby:
If this turns out to be the guards, I'll definitely be skipping. To my eye they're not interesting at all. Something about them makes me think of vintage Dr. Who and not in a good way. I'm curious to see if the Knights of Red will play any role going forward. I'd love figures of all of those guys.

Jayson:
Pic slipped out for this today: Include Blue Senate Guard, Royal Guard, Shadow Guard (from TFU) and Elite Praetorian Guard

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jayson on August 30, 2017, 01:17 PM ---Elite Praetorian Guard

--- End quote ---

The other version, correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version