Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 9 (TLJ Wave 1)

(1/18) > >>

Jeff:
Once again from Yakface, who have been hitting it out of the park lately, news on a rumored line-up for the first batch of TLJ BS 3.75" figures -

Rey (Jedi Training)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
First Order Executioner
Elite Praetorian Guard

Looks like they will be one wave available close to Force Friday II (Sept 1st) and not split up into two waves (like the Rogue One figures were).

Will be interesting to see who actually has them available - Walmart plus on-line/specialty shops or will TRU and Target carry them too?  Also, how will they sell?  Will folks buy them now or wait, hoping for them to show up on TVC cads next year?

Jesse James:
I'll buy now personally but I wouldn't mind buying again of course.  The two army builders are nice that they're new and not rehashes.  I'll not want quite as many as I usually do but I'm still down for a couple of each.  Rey and Luke I'm just excited to have right away.  Wish there was a Poe in the kick ass jacket ala Han's favorite clothing store.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on August 10, 2017, 01:48 PM ---The two army builders are nice that they're new and not rehashes.  I'll not want quite as many as I usually do but I'm still down for a couple of each.
--- End quote ---

That Praeorian Guard is gonna be interesting.  There are a few different helmet designs we've seen so far in images.  Hopefully the heads on the SA will swap with the 5POA versions to help diversify the SA options...

Scockery:
So who is the praetor of the First Order? No one seems to know.

Darby:
If these are out for Force Friday, will make an interesting dilemma as far which figures I buy. Nah, I'll buy them all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version