Collectibles > LEGO

2017 New UCS Millennium Falcon

(1/5) > >>

Diddly:
LEGO posted a teaser trailer for the new UCS Millennium Falcon yesterday, so I figured I'd start a thread on the new one.

Never got the original since I was a broke college student, so I want to snag this, but I know it'll run a few hundred bucks (original was $499 MSRP)

Rob:
The rumor is that this one is going to be $799.

The main question I'm going to have is whether it's OT, Han Solo Movie, Sequel Trilogy, or if it's going to be interchangeable.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on August 16, 2017, 10:24 PM ---The main question I'm going to have is whether it's OT, Han Solo Movie, Sequel Trilogy, or if it's going to be interchangeable.
--- End quote ---

You can see BB-8 in the teaser video, so the guess is that it's supposed to be a TFA/TLJ era Falcon...  not confirmed though, obviously

Rob:
Yeah but including a round radar dish is probably all they have to do to make it both versions and simultaneously kill the collectibility of the old version.  Since I'm only into OT Lego, I'm kind of hoping they don't do it and leave them as separate things, and then I wouldn't be tempted to get this.

Diddly:
I've heard both rumors, that it will be interchangeable and that it will come with both Sequel and OT figures. Guess we'll find out on Force Friday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version