Author Topic: Locker Toys/Dream Concept 4" Zombie Labs Line  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Locker Toys/Dream Concept 4" Zombie Labs Line
« on: August 16, 2017, 11:36 PM »
Anyone buying into the 1:18 scale Zombie Labs kickstarter from Dream Concepts (Locker Toys)?

They are fully compatible with HACKS from Boss Fight (since Boss Fight did the design work).  I'm not really sold on the zombies, but there is a lot of nice custom fodder in those survivor figures.  Especially like the stuff like "Robin" the police officer from The Dark Knight Rises er, the world of imagination.

I'm still trying to decide just how much I can get... funds are a little tight with Force Friday coming and Chicken Fried Toys getting ready to start up their backer kit, where I'm eyeing up buying more bottle, beer mugs, weapons, and blanks/bucks for customs.

So much cool designer stuff happening in the 3.75" scale... not enough money to buy into everything. :(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Locker Toys/Dream Concept 4" Zombie Labs Line
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 09:30 AM »
I think, at the end of the day, no matter how cool these things are, the lack of any kind of backstory or context for these things just kills my enthusiasm. Same as the Acid Rain stuff. If these would have been zombies from some kind of established property, I'd probably be all over them.

I mean, who wouldn't want 3&3/4" Walking Dead figures?
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy