Author Topic: 4" Predator Toys - by Hiya Toys  (Read 1816 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
4" Predator Toys - by Hiya Toys
« on: June 14, 2017, 09:53 PM »
Hiya Toys put out their two new Predator figures and BBTS has them for pre-order.http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=hiya+toys

Pre-ordered the Shadow Predator. Looks like I snoozed and  missed out on the City Predator and Pvt Redding so I'll have to go to EE for them. I put those off because I invested some more cash in Maruader Valkyries figures first.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 4" Predator Toys - by Hiya Toys
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 04:32 PM »
Ok so after today it's just best to give the Predator line it's own thread maybe? (Nevermind I see I missed Eric's!  Thanks Jeff!)  Tons of new ones revealed.  They've got 10 figures coming within the next year.  Not Shabby for a smaller company.

While humans have gradually improved by Hiya, their Alien and Predator figures are pretty amazing out of the gate!  We tweeted pics out of all the Predator figures coming soon and it was a lot complete with trophies and other accessories!

The pics are up on our Twitter feed out on the front page.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:22 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 11:24 PM »

Some More Pics

I'm not much up on my Predator specifics as far as who's who there, but it lists them all as "Predator 2" from what I've seen.  Now, I watched Predator 2.  I enjoyed it.  I remember multiple Predators at the end of it, but not THAT many.

That's a whole lot of huntin' going on.  The one with the mossy loin cloth is weird, and has the trophies.  I like him best.  He'll look sharp hanging out in Jabba's Palace or the Cantina, talkin' shop with Bossk.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:26 PM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 8, 2017, 01:20 AM »
I ordered the Shadow Predator and I'll probably add a couple more later. I popped the P2 movie in and looked at that end scene to see if I could pick any of these out. The Elder Predator looks sort of like one from that final scene but the others don't really look like direct interpretations.

But even if they aren't screen accurate, it's still a butt load of great looking figures. I'm looking forward to adding them to the collection.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: August 4, 2017, 05:41 PM »
I figure I'll get one of each at some point.  I haven't preordered yet because that's a lot of figures and I try to prioritize Acid Rain preorders since they sell out fast and resupply is "iffy" at best if they'll even do it.  These I think will be easier to get but I'll still probably do one bulk order of a lot of Aliens/Predator toys.  I'm more into the Aliens than the Predator guys but I'll still support the Predators in hopes we get some humans from that series.