Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Walmart 6" TLJ Kylo Ren in Throne Room

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
Hasbro PR info - looks like this one can link up to the GameStop Snoke w/Throne set...  and like the other two 'with base' sets, premium soft goods and die cast accessories.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH KYLO REN in Throne Room
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Suggested Retail Price: $34.99/Available: Fall 2017)
Imagine commanding First Order missions from the Throne Room with THE BLACK SERIES KYLO REN figure! This 6-inch scale figure is carefully detailed to look like the dark warrior from STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI featuring impressive detail, multiple points of articulation, and premium fabric costuming. Comes with a Throne Room base inspired by one of the locations in the film, allowing collectors to easily recreate their favorite STAR WARS moments. Includes figure, stand, and four accessories. Available exclusively at Walmart.

Nicklab:
This set looks a bit better than the 6" basic version of Kylo Ren.  To the point where I may skip that one and get this instead.

I definitely hope that this base links up with the throne that comes with the GameStop exclusive version of Snoke.  Because it would make both sets very interesting.

GrandMoffNick:
Does anyone know if this will link up with the Game Stop Snoke throne?  ;)

P-Siddy:
I would think so.

But, yes, better to get this for the helmet and stands instead of the basic release

Dave:
Did this get cancelled?  I haven't heard anything about this since the press release and don't see anything on walmart.com.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version