Collectibles > The Last Jedi

Target TLJ 3.75" Return of the Jedi 3-Pack

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
Some more thread catch-up this morning for the sake of completeness -

PR pics and blurb for the Target exclusive Return of the Jedi 3-Pack (DPCI: 087-06-8394):

STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI FORCE LINK 3.75-INCH FIGURE 3-PACK
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Suggested Retail Price: $24.99/Available: November 2017)
Imagine adventures like the ones from STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI with this screen-inspired 3-pack featuring LUKE SKYWALKER, EMPEROR PALPATINE, and EMPEROR’S ROYAL GUARD. Activate an array of lights, sounds, and figure phrases specific to each character with FORCE LINK wearable technology (sold separately)! Includes three 3.75-inch scale figures and three accessories. Compatible with all products in the FORCE LINK line, each sold separately. Available exclusively at Target.

Rob:
And completing my "is this a new figure" question series on all Jeff's new posts... these all look new right?

I actually LOVE the look of that Royal Guard.  I probably would want 6 or 8 of these.  :-\

The Emperor's fingers are gnarly too. 

Nicklab:
I think the Royal Guard may have been initially shown on a poster for REBELS figures, but has not been released until now.  I don't know if the Luke is new.  But the Emporer certainly is, and he's the draw in this set for me.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on September  9, 2017, 05:10 PM ---these all look new right?
--- End quote ---

Yes, all new.

Rob:
Awesome.  I haven't been this excited about a re-do in a long time... I can't wait to get my hands on a few Royal Guards that will pose like they do in the films without all the fluffy soft goods or hands that won't hold that Force Pike on their shoulder like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version