Collectibles > The Last Jedi

Toys R Us TLJ 3.75" Poe's Boosted X-Wing Fighter

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
Some more thread catch-up this morning for the sake of completeness -

PR pics and blurb for the Toys R Us exclusive Poe Dameron's Boosted X-Wing (It's the TFA X-Wing with a new greebly-engine on the back of it, plus force link tech):

STAR WARS FORCE LINK 3.75-INCH BOOSTED X-WING & FIGURE
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/Available: Fall 2017)
Imagine racing into battle as Resistance Pilot POE DAMERON! Launch projectiles from the 3.75-inch scale BOOSTED X-WING and activate an array of lights, sounds, and figure phrases with FORCE LINK wearable technology (sold separately)! Includes one vehicle, one figure, one accessory, and one projectile. Compatible with all products in the FORCE LINK line, each sold separately. Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us.

Rob:
That Poe looks identical to the carded one.  Any details I'm missing that would indicate otherwise?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on September  9, 2017, 05:07 PM ---That Poe looks identical to the carded one.  Any details I'm missing that would indicate otherwise
--- End quote ---

Figure seems to be the same, but more and more it is sounding like any repacks in this line will have differences because they could be made in different countries (China vs Vietnam) or they could have different "force link" chip inside them.  May not know for sure what the story is on him until this is released.

Scockery:
Greebly...funny word.

Pete_Fett:
This item was shown in the Australia TRU "unboxing" session - did this hit on Force Friday II in the US? Admittedly, I wasn't at a Toys R Us exactly at midnight, but neither of the TRUs I have been to even have a shelf tag for this item.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version