Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series The Last Jedi Wave 3

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
Work has been killing me the past week, so I've been trying to play catch up on stuff all week...  anyway, here are pics of upcoming 6" figures that haven't been officially announced for a wave yet - Resistance Tech Rose, basic release Supreme Leader Snoke, and Jaina Solo (Legends):

* post edited to add Jaina Solo pics - Jeff

Nicklab:
Ah!  I was wondering when Rose was going to turn up in this line.  I'm probably going to pass on this version of Snoke, but it's good to know that the basic version is available for those who can't or don't want to buy the exclusive version.

Jeff:
Pre-orders for this wave are starting to pop up at various etailers...  but with different assortments?  It's all a little confusing with various # schemes at the different etailers (some places are still counting waves since Black Series 6" started, some are only counting waves for red/black box look, some are counting TLJ waves since force friday II, etc). edit: Nevermind* - BBTS updated their case assortment to match the assortment EE/Dorkside have listed...

1x 2017 #44 Rey (Jedi Training)
1x 2017 #45 Kylo Ren (The Last Jedi)   [that makes Kylo 3-for-3 so far, definitely not overpacked  ::)]
1x 2017 #46 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
1x 2017 #49 Maz Kanata (The Force Awakens)
1x 2017 #50 Elite Praetorian Guard
1x 2017 #xx Supreme Leader Snoke
1x 2017 #xx Resistance Tech Rose
1x 2017 #xx Jaina Solo

BBTS has the case for $160 plus shipping #notasponsor

Entertainment Earth has the case for $174.99 with free shipping #jdsponsor

* - NOTE: BBTS originally incorrectly solicited the wave 3 case with the five Wave 2 figures (Finn, Poe, Maz, Leia, Praetorian) plus the three Wave 3 figures (Rose, Snoke, Jaina). The case listing has been revised to the above

Jesse James:
Lol @ the #  ;D

Phrubruh:
So where does Jaina Solo fit into the Star Wars universe? Does this make her canon or still EU / Legends? I wonder if we will get a 6" Mara Jade someday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version