Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series 1:12 Scale Porgs

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
Revealed at MCM London Comic Con this past weekend - Porgs to go with your Black Series 6" figures.

Hasbro is selling them separately so you can buy as many as you want without having to buy a 6" figure you may not want/need.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SCALE Porgs
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $5.99/Available: Spring 2018)

Darby:
Interesting. Wonder if it opens the door to further accessory packs.

McMetal:
I wish there was something in the photo to give it some point of reference for size. Are these like half a Yoda height or smaller?

I do think it's a cool idea and I would fully support any kind of accessory packs or smaller add-ins like this in the future.

Diddly:
Eh, I'll buy them, but I feel like these are the kinds of accessories we really should be getting with regular Black Series figures (ala Rey and BB-8).

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Diddly on October 30, 2017, 03:58 PM ---I feel like these are the kinds of accessories we really should be getting with regular Black Series figures
--- End quote ---

I get that since the BS6" figures do seem kinda light on accessories these days...  but then you'd have folks squawking they only want the Porgs and have to buy yet another $20 Rey/Luke/Chewbacca to get them, etc.  This way, if you want 100 Porgs, you can buy them without buying 50 6" figures you didn't want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version