Collectibles > The Last Jedi

TLJ 3.75" Home Entertainment "Battle on Crait" Figure 4-Pack

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
We haven't heard officially what's in this box set yet, but it's now up for pre-order at Entertainment Earth. #sponsoredlink

I doubt anyone is going to actually pre-order this as the TFA Maz Castle set and the Rogue One Jedha box sets both saw deep discounts, but if you want to the link is there. :P

I'm really hoping this box set turns out to be like the Rogue One set (3 new, 1 repack) and not the TFA set (3 repack, 1 new).  The optimist in me is hoping for the 3 new/1 old, but it seems kind of hard to find a spot in the film where you could grab enough unmade characters.  It's much easier to imagine Hasbro going the 3 old/1 new route for this 4-figure box set:

Ahch-To: Exile Luke, Island Rey, Chewbacca/porg and Caretaker (new)
Supremacy: Snoke, Kylo, Rey, and Praetorian (new weapon)
Raddus: Leia, Poe, BB-8, and Holdo (new)
Canto: Rose, Finn, DJ, and Alien (new)
Slicing Mission: Imp disguise Rose, Imp disguise Finn, BB-8, and Imp disguise DJ (new)
Crait: Rey, Kylo, Poe, and Luke (new)

Scockery:
It'll be the same as TFA Maz set but Maz will now have a jet pack.

Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Deleted Character  and some troop builder that won't be offered anywhere else or ever again.

Or
It's just some darts and a dart board with Rian Johnson's picture on it.

Darby:
I really hope it goes the RO route also, but the lack of info about it has me concerned. Hasbro touted the RO one very early. So either there's a figure they consider to be a spoiler in there, or it's a bummer.

Hedging my bets:

Rey (Jedi Training)
Kylo Ren
Praetorian Guard (variant)
Luke (Crait)

Nicklab:
I know this has been in the pipeline for a little while.  And I saw this description on EE's listing:

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Home Entertainment Action Figures:
Includes 4 unique 3 3/4-inch action figures. Details regarding this item are yet to come.

Based on the previous 4-pack releases, I'm not holding my breath that this set will have 4 all-new or "UNIQUE" figures.  The R1 set was decent in that it gave us three all-new figures.

In the words of the Zen master, "We'll see..."

Darby:
Considering Yakface's update on the name of the pack - The Battle of Crait - I feel stronger about Luke. Also I wonder if there's an opportunity here for a AT-M6 Driver, even though we didn't see him in the movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version