Author Topic: 2018 HasLab - TVC Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna)  (Read 137027 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 TVC Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna)
« Reply #630 on: March 6, 2019, 09:23 AM »
Updated email this morning from Hasbro (a day after Fed Ex tracking reported it shipped):

Dust off the shelf
Your order has shipped! The Vintage Collection Jabbas Sail Barge (The Khetanna) is setting sail and cruising straight to your collection. Track your order here. If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 1-800-408-0052 and wed be happy to help.

For anyone who missed it, iFett/Mike posted that you can have these shipped to a local Walmart or Walgreens.  Just look up your order on Fed Ex and go to delivery options.  This is primarily posted for those of you contemplating the need for a divorce lawyer... :-X
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 6, 2019, 09:23 AM »
Just got my Hasbro email here too.  I’m set for this to sit in its box for a while.

LOL!  So I'm not the only one, huh?  I've got a lot of work to do in my collecting room before I can even think about unboxing the Sail Barge.

Oh, and I got my shipping notification, too.  Considering the signature requirement, I think I may have this rerouted to the local FedEx office.

Same here, I have to open it just enough to get the Yak Face out to send to this guy who pre-ordered it, but other than that I have no idea what to do with it...

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #632 on: March 6, 2019, 10:43 AM »
bull****.  All you guys that ordered it need to display this bad boy and take pictures!   ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 6, 2019, 11:08 AM »
Got my shipping notice! It will be here tomorrow... ;D
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 6, 2019, 12:53 PM »
Got my shipping notes, too! Haven't got a delivery date though.

Says it's at a FedEx facility less than an hour away. Boy is it tempting to call and see if I can go pick it up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 6, 2019, 01:52 PM »
Got my shipping notice as well, estimated delivery of Friday. Like others, kind of a mix of excitement and also "ok, where is this going to go?". I kind of thought I had a place for it, but you never really know until you have it in person. I've personally never owned any collectible this large.

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 6, 2019, 02:01 PM »
bull****.  All you guys that ordered it need to display this bad boy and take pictures!   ;D
... that way his Mint in SEALED box "piece" will become more valuable.  Mwuhahaha!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #637 on: March 6, 2019, 10:49 PM »
I didn't order.  I can only live vicariously through all of you.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #638 on: March 6, 2019, 11:53 PM »
I didn't order either, but i have to say I'm enjoying myself right now. I feel a twinge of regret passing it up, but it remains I have nowhere to put it/other priorities. Still, I look forward to all the pics and fun people have with it.

Online McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 6, 2019, 11:53 PM »
Got my shipping notice! It will be here tomorrow... ;D

Tracking now says next Tuesday.  >:( :'(
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #640 on: March 7, 2019, 01:04 AM »
I didn't order.  I can only live vicariously through all of you.

Well if you wanna have fun doing that...  avoid social media.  It’s a neurotic shitshow. Hey

LOL!  So I'm not the only one, huh?  I've got a lot of work to do in my collecting room before I can even think about unboxing the Sail Barge.

Oh, and I got my shipping notification, too.  Considering the signature requirement, I think I may have this rerouted to the local FedEx office.

Oh yeah, not even close to really being able to enjoy this thing.  I was gonna buy some more Ekets to do some more room work and organization but I have preorders coming due and in the spirit of responsibility I’m not buying them right now.  Maybe end of the month once all bills are in and I feel I’m sitting better and know if any POs get pushed back, which has happened often. 

I just hate some $100-$150 thing hits my card right after I drop a couple hundred on storage and design ****. ::)
« Last Edit: March 7, 2019, 01:09 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 7, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Mine still says tomorrow.  Apparently it’s made it to Burbank, IL 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 7, 2019, 12:56 PM »
Mine is in town!     :o

Arrived at FedEx location
SAINT PAUL, MN
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 7, 2019, 05:15 PM »
Mine is set to arrive the latter half of tomorrow. We have too much going on at work, and other folks are out, so it'd be prickish for me to take the day off. I don't want to request FedEx to do a vacation hold until Monday when I am off. (I also don't want the barge in their possession any longer than it needs to since there's more chance of damage when they load more packages in the truck.) So I'll have them deliver in the evening.

Turns out evening delivery after 5p, re-ship on a specific day, or drop-off at another location, costs extra.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 7, 2019, 05:20 PM »
Mine is in my living room!

A buddy of mine in town got his yesterday.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."