Author Topic: 2018 Vintage Collection Wave 3  (Read 13456 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: 2018 Vintage Collection Wave 3
« Reply #45 on: November 7, 2018, 03:16 PM »
I saw so many wave 3 while I was in Ohio all weekend that it weirded me out...  we’ve had steadily distributed wave 3 here too but every WM in Ohio had it in some quantity.  I wish the tanker were an easier get but I have many now so I still can’t gripe and I’ve bought 3-4 at Walmart too to complement my online haul from EE.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2018, 12:03 PM »
We've only had sporadic sightings here in LA. Half of our WM don't carry TVC and the others order a new case every month. Luckily I managed to pick up everything I wanted on-line.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #47 on: May 7, 2019, 03:15 PM »
I just picked up a couple more of these guys, because they're pretty excellent, and remind me of the Weyland Yutani commandos from Alien3, bringing my total to three (I know, not super exciting). I'm actually thinking of picking up a few more to build a little squad, but I'm at a loss as to how many of these troops would be deployed. They don't seem to be an actual large force, but rather more of a special forces deal. Granted, it feels like every type of trooper is "MOAR AWESOMMEEE" than the last, according to Wookieepedia. Does anyone know the deal with these guys? How many were actually onscreen? It looked like 4 to me, but I'd have to go back and check Solo. Would these be deployed alongside regular troops, or are they stationed by themselves?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #48 on: May 7, 2019, 04:48 PM »
You see four on screen IIRC...but a squad would be about 9 in Army terms (Squad Leader and two fire teams).
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #49 on: May 7, 2019, 04:56 PM »
Gotcha, so that must have been just one fire team on the surface of the train.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram