Author Topic: Solo 3.75" Kessel Run Millennium Falcon  (Read 16629 times)

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
Re: Solo 3.75" Kessel Run Millennium Falcon
« Reply #45 on: June 9, 2018, 06:28 AM »
I had no problems ordering, but the nature of my work means I am usually carrying a balance in my PayPal account itself so my payment came directly from that. 

As an eBay seller I have heard of glitches like that during checkout from my customers, and they seem to happen pretty randomly (I've never been able to replicate it when it happens to somebody to figure out what happened) Sorry it happened to you. :-[

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 9, 2018, 12:24 PM »
I called eBay and they said that indeed it's because the seller has blocked all forms of payment other than straight up cash out of a Paypal account.  I didn't even know that was possible.

It said he accepts gift cards, so i just tried buying a $15 eBay gift card and am waiting for it to get here to see if that works.  Meanwhile it says he only has 4 left.  This is inane.

EDIT:  The gift card came through and that worked.  So, if anyone ever runs into this problem in the future - there's a potential answer.
« Last Edit: June 9, 2018, 01:34 PM by Rob »

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 9, 2018, 02:59 PM »
That is good to know. And it might be a behind-the-scenes change eBay just made, because an international buyer just bought 18 things from my store in a matter of minutes (without paying) then asked for everything to be cancelled because eBay wouldn't let him pay on the other end.

(Sorry for the detour folks. We now return you to the discussion of the Kessel Run Millennium Falcon...)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2018, 04:00 PM »
Prime Day deal for Amazon Prime members - just $52.49 (48% off)

Star Wars Force Link 2.0 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon with Han Solo Figure
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 4, 2018, 11:58 AM »
I missed that deal, but finally picked this up for $55. It's on sale at Target for $79.99, got 25% off with the time use digital coupon, then $10 off from the gift card I got from my SW purchase the previous day.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 9, 2019, 09:04 PM »
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried putting one of the many removable Han Solo vests onto this pack-in figure?  Because it would make a reasonably good stand-in for Han in the final Sabacc game on Numidian Prime.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback