Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Amazon 6" Red Squadron Astromech 3-Pk

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dave:
Yeah, that's what I figured.  I guess the good thing is that these do tend to eventually come down in price if you're patient.

I'm not sure the math on the latest multi-packs (6" and 3.75") but it seems we've lost almost all semblance of a discount.  It seems to me that in the past, and in most other areas, you get a discount when you buy multiples. 

I'm not an expert, but these look like straight up repaints of existing molds.  This should have been super cheap to make.  I just feel like Hasbro/Amazon is gouging us badly on these at $60.

Nicklab:
These are back in stock at Amazon.  I just ordered a set for myself.

McMetal:
Why are they only ever in stock for five minutes before selling out? Is the factory sending them one at a time?

Been such a pain in the ass trying to catch this thing at the right time, I don't even really want it anymore. Amazon sucks.

Nicklab:
I missed out the first couple of times they were in stock.  But I'm glad that I was able to get in an order a few days ago.  It just took a little persistence.

McMetal:
Well, hopefully my waiting game pays off and they slash the price on this thing come Black Friday. Or Cyber Monday even.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version