Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Solo Wave 4

(1/4) > >>

StBrianOfMinneapolis:
Thanks to yakface.com I just searched brickseek with 409947806 for 6"TBS Dengar.

All local Walmarts in MN list zero stock, but the price is $5. Maybe a few stores will keep that price when these roll in.

Does anyone know when these might be scheduled to appear?

StBrianOfMinneapolis:
Whoa, I just checked the Dengar SKU on brick see. Still no quantities locally, but at 80% of my stores he would be priced at $0.03 with Cassia, Finn and Jyn. The other 20% would have him at $5 which has been true for a while.

Does anyone know how soon Dengar might ship? He might be three cents, but "He's worth a lot to me!"

Dengar

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=409947806

Jeff:

--- Quote from: StBrianOfMinneapolis on April 23, 2018, 12:18 PM ---Does anyone know how soon Dengar might ship?
--- End quote ---

I don't believe he's scheduled to ship until late Summer or Fall 2018.

CorranHorn:
This begs the question as to if Walmart is getting the current 6" waves in regular quantities. With most locations at 3 cents a pop, it doesn't seem like they are going to get much in the way of new figures any time soon

Nicklab:
I've been seeing reports of the new wave with the Imperial Patrol Trooper showing up on Facebook.  And from the look of the price tags it looks like they're showing up at GameStop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version