Author Topic: 6" TBS Dengar from Walmart  (Read 359 times)

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

  • Jedi Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 1059
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
6" TBS Dengar from Walmart
« on: February 28, 2018, 12:59 PM »
Thanks to yakface.com I just searched brickseek with 409947806 for 6"TBS Dengar.

All local Walmarts in MN list zero stock, but the price is $5. Maybe a few stores will keep that price when these roll in.

Does anyone know when these might be scheduled to appear?

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

  • Jedi Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 1059
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
Re: 6" TBS Dengar from Walmart
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 12:18 PM »
Whoa, I just checked the Dengar SKU on brick see. Still no quantities locally, but at 80% of my stores he would be priced at $0.03 with Cassia, Finn and Jyn. The other 20% would have him at $5 which has been true for a while.

Does anyone know how soon Dengar might ship? He might be three cents, but "He's worth a lot to me!"

Dengar
409947806

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=409947806

Offline Jeff

  • Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • *
  • Posts: 23722
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: 6" TBS Dengar from Walmart
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 12:57 PM »
Does anyone know how soon Dengar might ship?

I don't believe he's scheduled to ship until late Summer or Fall 2018.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline CorranHorn

  • Jedi Apprentice
  • *
  • Posts: 1900
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: 6" TBS Dengar from Walmart
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 09:10 PM »
This begs the question as to if Walmart is getting the current 6" waves in regular quantities. With most locations at 3 cents a pop, it doesn't seem like they are going to get much in the way of new figures any time soon
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot