Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Hasbro's Vintage Conversation Q2 - Kit-Bash/Redeco Figs

(1/4) > >>

Nicklab:
Here is today's THE VINTAGE CONVERSATION QUESTION:

"What are your top 3 existing 3.75" Star Wars super-articulated figure would you like to see updated with new parts or deco to create a new version of that character or possibly even a totally new character? Name the figures and the parts. Be descriptive!"

My contribution:
#TheVintageConversation -
-Elite Praetorian Guard - 7th Guard from THE LAST JEDI (made from WalMart exclusive Elite Praetorian Guard)
-Jedi Master Cin Drallig - REVENGE OF THE SITH (made from Jedi like Joclad Danva)
-Princess Leia - Bespin Escape - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (made from Toryn Farr body, Bespin Leia head & new legs)

Darby:
Ah, Bespin Escape Leia. Good choice.

My votes:

1. Praetorian Guard(s) with new heads - flat cap and jouster models. 2. FN-2187 - with new Finn head, removable helmet. 3. Rey (Scavenger) - new head and ungloved hands for 2015 BS Rey, as well as Rebel pilot helmet.

Rob:
What about that second Duros using parts from the first one?

I've got plenty of unmade figures I'd like to see made, but this is one of those things I don't know that I have the time or energy to put enough thought into to come up with much.

I've always wanted a Jorus C'Baoth figure... I wonder what he could be assembled out of...

Nicklab:
Good choices there, too.  An FN-2187 built on the First Order Stormtrooper body would be a solid choice. 

That first Duros was pretty much a 5 POA figure, even if it was in a line that's as beloved as POTJ was.  I wonder if there's a figure out there that has a similar costume to Baniss Keeg?  The only one that's coming to mind is Fixer from that Camie & Fixer 2-pack.  But considering that the first Duros was also the first Fan's Choice Figure Poll winner?  Updating that figure, or offering Baniss Keeg would be pretty awesome.

Darby:
I've been waiting for Baniss forever. I think he's probably a new figure, but not 100% on his costume. I'd be ok with an updated Duros, but he's still a great figure to me.

Amazing to see people NOT follow the rules in the comments on Instagram.  ::)

Tried to rack my brain for who Dorme could be made out of, but not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version