Author Topic: Hasbro's Vintage Conversation Q5 - Super-Articulated Resculpts  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Hasbro's Vintage Conversation Q5 - Super-Articulated Resculpts
« Reply #15 on: March 5, 2018, 11:18 PM »
Princess Leia (ANH)
Lando Calrissian (Bespin)
Han Solo (Endor)

These would have to be my picks too.  SA Updates to VOTC ANH Leia and VOTC Bespin Lando would be great.  An Endor Han that can look good with or without the jacket.  Feels weird to vote for main characters, but it's easier to back 'perfected' versions of these over some of the others.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Hasbro's Vintage Conversation Q5 - Super-Articulated Resculpts
« Reply #16 on: March 6, 2018, 08:10 PM »
I never minded Leia or Lando myself...  I'd like Lando's cape to be removable, and Leia I am more into than Lando getting a resculpt for sure.

I can back almost any resculpt though if I knew Hasbro was going to knock it out of the park.  ANH Han can use a redo, Hoth Han can use a brown coat super duper deluxe figure with multiple heads and such...  Hoth Luke is **** too, IMO.  XWing Luke has never been quite right.  I'm sure many could argue Dagobah Luke needs an update (I know they can do those arms better).  Yoda. 

Lots of SA stuff I'd rebuy if it's a lot better.  I'd prefer it stick to mains though if they update something (anything) remotely close to SA.

I hate seeing stuff like the DSGunner updated with just better elbows or whatever.  To me that figure's fine as it is.  Re-release it with a better chest armor and maybe a less Cloney head or just the helmet stuck on it...  whatever but I just don't like seeing stuff like that get a slot where a Cantina character or something undone could get it.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77