Author Topic: Solo 3.75" Class B Vehicle Assortment  (Read 20612 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Solo 3.75" Class B Vehicle Assortment
« on: April 9, 2018, 09:45 AM »
I guess Hasbro/Disney began to open the floodgates at midnight last night and allowed some things to go up for pre-order, so I guess it's ok to officially start up some new threads...

Class B case is 2x Han's Landspeeder (SOLO); 1x A-Wing (TLJ).

« Last Edit: April 9, 2018, 09:56 AM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Solo 3.75" Class B Vehicle Assortment
« Reply #1 on: April 9, 2018, 10:54 AM »
I have low expectations for this movie, and I'm not thrilled about what they did to the Falcon, but I kind of like that speeder.
« Last Edit: April 9, 2018, 10:54 AM by Rob »

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 03:43 PM »
Amazon has a pre-order listing for Han Solo's speeder as well as the A-wing reissue.  $29.99 for this?  Really?  My, how things have changed.  A vehicle like this used to be $19.99 in a movie year.

As for the TIE Fighter that may or may not be in this assortment?  I hope it's the Heavy TIE Fighter!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:59 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 04:55 PM »
As for the TIE Fighter that may or may not be in this assortment?  I hope it's the Heavy TIE Fighter!

All signs point to that Solo Mimban/Heavy TIE being in a class up from this, so more likely $40-50 for the TIE (like the over-priced TFA First Order TIE or TLJ Kylo's TIE Silencer). :(
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 05:49 PM »

All signs point to that Solo Mimban/Heavy TIE being in a class up from this, so more likely $40-50 for the TIE (like the over-priced TFA First Order TIE or TLJ Kylo's TIE Silencer). :(

Fingers crossed that it’s going to be at the $39.99 price point.

Feedback

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 03:49 PM »
Interesting that Han's landspeeder has a crumple feature like Zam speeder from AOTC.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 06:21 PM »
Picked up Han's Speeder today, and although it is larger than those AOTC speeders, it doesn't seem like a $30 item. Having the figure packed with it contributes to that I guess, but still.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 06:30 PM »
I kind of dig this speeder and may get it if a deal comes along. All the vehicles are overpriced IMHO. Some more than others.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 01:08 PM »
Had a difficult time finding Han's speeder without a bashed box. Found a decent one, then set it down because of the $30 price tag. This won't be flying off the shelves, so I'll grab it later.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 01:09 PM »
I really like the look of this. Like the boxy style. And the crash feature is just nice for something different
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 06:08 PM »
Had a difficult time finding Han's speeder without a bashed box. Found a decent one, then set it down because of the $30 price tag. This won't be flying off the shelves, so I'll grab it later.

I had the same problem. I really wanted one to open anyway, so I have my opener, but I still need to track one down that's MIB.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 11:39 AM »
So has anyone actually bought this Falcon?  It seems to be sharing shelf space along with the Landspeeder and Force Link 2.0 version of the A-wing, the boxes are the exact same size as the class B vehicles, but I haven't seen indications that it's shipping with them.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSE0764

Feedback

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2018, 11:51 AM »
I have not purchased it. But I can say it is a separate item from the 3.75 scale stuff
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 09:53 AM »
I have not purchased it. But I can say it is a separate item from the 3.75 scale stuff

I think it's a given that it's not intended to be a part of the 3.75" figure system since it's so scaled down.  But it does have the Force Link 2.0 tech, is at the same price point as the speeder and A-wing, and the box is about the same size.

For me it's really more a point of curiosity.  I get Hasbro wanting to get a budget version of the Falcon on the market that's small enough for kids to be able to handle it for play purposes.  I guess I'm kind of wondering out loud if it's shipping with the other class B vehicles.

Feedback

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 10:43 AM »
I've watched them pull 3 Falcons from it's own case and the AWing and Landspeeder from their own case. Separate dpci at Target too