Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts

(1/11) > >>

Dave:
Anybody know if Target is doing any kind of Force Friday like promotion with the role out of these toys like they've done in the past?  e.g. $10 of $50, or $25 off $100 in spend?

Jayson:
I don't think so. There is nothing advertised as such.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on April 11, 2018, 05:04 PM ---Anybody know if Target is doing any kind of Force Friday like promotion with the role out of these toys like they've done in the past?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jayson on April 11, 2018, 05:12 PM ---I don't think so. There is nothing advertised as such.
--- End quote ---

There will be, but I have heard it will be later (maybe even closer to movie release week). 

Nothing for this weekend yet though, like Jayson said.

Nicklab:
I remember when the TLJ line rolled out that WalMart had lower prices on 6" TBS figures.  I can't be certain, but I think they might have been $16.97 or $17.97 each for at least a few weeks.  Given the soft rollout for SOLO themed 6" figures I don't know if we're going to see something comparable.  Although with Target marking down 6" TBS figures to $9.98 right now and WalMart marking them down to $5, it might be worth hitting those stores for new 6" figures.

Jeff:
Today only at HasbroToyShop, save 25% with promo code APRIL2018 at checkout.  A few Solo things in stock if you are still looking for stuff...

Legal stuff:
25% off most products currently for sale on HasbroToyShop.com April 18, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code APRIL2018. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version