Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts

<< < (5/11) > >>

Nicklab:
Some nice clearances to be had on some of the Solo line.  I found these at Burlington Coat Factory based on a tip.  They have the home entertainment 4-packs for $9.99 and the Universe 2-packs for $4.99 each.  I was also able to get the Han Solo & Chewbacca, Lando & Kessel Guard and the Rebolt & Corellian Hound 2-packs for $4.99 each.  I also found some of the TLJ sets and picked up Rose in FO disguise with BB-8 and BB-9E because, well, Droids!

I've also seen reports that Burlington is getting the Black Series Poe Dameron helmet ($19.99) and the Solo Millennium Falcon (not sure about the price). 

Jesse James:
Interesting.  I’ll have to stop by a Burlington this weekend if I see one.

Nicklab:
I did this in part for some army building.  What are the odds that Hasbro is going to make another one of the White Worms thugs from Solo?  There was more than one of the Corellian hounds during the chase scene.  And I've been army building (on a budget) with the Kessel guards.  In the case of the Mimban Han and Chewbacca?  That accessory is awesome!  I can repurpose that Chewbacca as one of the Kessel mine Wookiees.  And the muddy Han can be repurposed as another Mudtrooper.

Jesse James:
Stopped by one while out in Cincy and found the same stuff.  Burlington there is a lot different than their stores here.  It was more like a Ross store on steroids.  Here they’re messy and cramped without really separate departments.  I didn’t realize Burlington was a nicer and larger place outside of our area.

I also stopped at the Disney Outlet in Cincy and picked up droid 2-packs for $7.50 each!  Good trip home.

Jedi Idej:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on September  6, 2019, 06:42 AM --- And I've been army building (on a budget) with the Kessel guards.
--- End quote ---

I like those Kessel guards. Thought about but haven't put much effort into customizing a Han in Kessel guard uniform and helmet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version