Collectibles > Solo: A Star Wars Story

Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jeff:
20% off and free shipping on most Star Wars toys at Hasbro Toy Shop, now through May 6th by using promo code MAY4TH at checkout.

Legal stuff:
PROMOTION: 20% off & free shipping on Star Wars
20% off most Star Wars products currently for sale on HasbroToyShop.com through May 6, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code MAY4TH. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.

Free standard shipping on most Star Wars products currently for sale on HasbroToyShop.com through May 6, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code MAY4TH. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Offer excludes purchases of HasbroToyShop.com exclusives. Other exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies.

Rob:
I just ordered the Speeder and the Swoop. 

Thanks Jeff!

McMetal:
I snagged a Qi'Ra for $16 since I will never find her or 4-LOM in a store apparently. Curious to see if she actually ships before 6/1...

Pete_Fett:
15% off and free shipping on most Star Wars toys at Hasbro Toy Shop, now through May 27th using the promo code HANSOLO

They do have a couple of good Solo items in stock like Han's Speeder, Enfys Nest's Speeder Bike, the Kessel Run Millennium Falcon, Lando/Kessel Guard 2-pack, Qi'Ra figure, Chewie figure and the ability to pre-order Moloch right now.

Jesse James:
About as good a deal as we get these days.  I was just doing a story for the front page for the Hasbro code, got the Lando 2-pack, the Han Speeder, and a TVC Hoth Rebel (yippee!  Only seen one on pegs at stores locally) all for 15% off and shipped to my door.  If this stuff happened more often, I'd shop more. 

When I saw people posting Kroeger and Meijers sales on this stuff I was nothing short of pissed off that we have neither store here because I saw that they were both well stocked, and running good deals like BOGOF on stuff.  Here, Target Walmart Kmart, and everyone in between is basically ******** the bed on toys in general.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version