Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

EE Exclusive Black Series 6" Admiral Piett

(1/3) > >>

GrandMoffNick:
Thanks to Yakface for heads up. EE exclusive Piett pre orders are up

Black Series Admiral Piett 6-Inch Action Figure - Exclusive

McMetal:
Pretty disappointing likeness compared to what they did with Tarkin.

Is this a shared exclusive and if so, with whom?

GrandMoffNick:
True, but you could put a tird in an Imperial officer uniform and I'd want it.

And no Justin that isn't my feelings about the movies themselves.

Nicklab:
I had seen some rumors about something like this happening, but I thought they might be just that.  Still, it does seem like Hasbro is moving forward with some Imperials in an interesting way.  I guess they must be capitalizing on the work they did with Tarkin and Thrawn.  And it leaves me hopeful that Hasbro might get to General Veers, too.

Dave:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on May  4, 2018, 08:00 AM ---True, but you could put a tird in an Imperial officer uniform and I'd want it.

--- End quote ---

I'm starting to burn out on 6" figures.  I just opened about twenty that had been backing up in my Star Wars room.  Opening Finn in First Order disguise and the First Order Officer / Ackbar pack got me thinking about how many of these I have and how they've gone from must have iconic figures in to the realm of 3.75" blink and you've missed them on screen figures. 

Unfortunately Nick I think I've got the exact opposite opinion of this, but its probably just my OCD where I feel like I need to have a complete collection of these after I've bought the first 125 6" figures.  I think I just need to switch gears and only buy 6" figures that are interesting to me.

I loved opening the Jawa, Hera, Thrawn and others, but there were probably 25% of the figures that I opened that induced buyers remorse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version