Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Walgreens 6" Black Series General Veers

(1/5) > >>

Darth_Anton:
Just found this...

https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/star-wars-black-series-exclusive-6-general-veers/

Doesn't say exclusive to where, though.

P-Siddy:
This is a cool one and hopefully it's an exclusive that's easy to find for everyone.  Now I kind of wish I had a second Thrawn so I could do a custom.  Oh well!

Hopefully we hear some good news regarding Zuckuss soon.

CorranHorn:
Someone mentioned on Yakface’s FB page that this might be a Walgreens exclusive. If so, then it should be rather easy to get.

Nicklab:
These Imperial Officers just keep coming!  First it was Krennic, Thrawn and Tarkin.  And now Piett and Veers are both on the way? 

One of these days the Asteroid Victim Imperial Officer from TESB is going to get his due!

Darth_Anton:

--- Quote from: CorranHorn on June  7, 2018, 11:45 AM ---Someone mentioned on Yakface’s FB page that this might be a Walgreens exclusive. If so, then it should be rather easy to get.

--- End quote ---

Lol! Not for me. We have a guy here in the San Fernando Valley who keeps tabs on the exclusives and cleans out about 10 stores before they even come out of the back room. Pretty annoying.

--- Quote from: Nicklab on June  7, 2018, 11:57 AM ---
One of these days the Asteroid Victim Imperial Officer from TESB is going to get his due!

--- End quote ---

Hologram exclusive!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version