Author Topic: Exclusive Black Series 6" Guardians of Evil 4-Pack  (Read 4829 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Exclusive Black Series 6" Guardians of Evil 4-Pack
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 11:22 PM »
Pulled the same move today for this set that I did yesterday for the Snoke w/Throne. Going to pick up this set for $39.99 on my way home from work... I'm probably going to only take the Praetorian Guard out to add to my Snoke/Kylo/Rey throne room display.

Nice, I ordered one online for that price, kept the Praetorian Guard, and just this week sold the other three as a lot for $45.  :)

The Battlefront TIE Pilot is down to $11ish now too.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Exclusive Black Series 6" Guardians of Evil 4-Pack
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 10:53 AM »
Nice, I ordered one online for that price, kept the Praetorian Guard, and just this week sold the other three as a lot for $45.  :)

The Battlefront TIE Pilot is down to $11ish now too.

Interesting idea. I may consider that. I've decided for now my 6" focus will be the ST (TFA & TLJ). This way, I don't have to worry about Black Series Phase 1 or 2, just the stuff that started with the first TFA figures. I may be swayed into venturing into Solo territory because I did like that movie a lot, but so far I'm holding back.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!