Author Topic: Target Solo 3.75" Imperial Trooper 6-Pack  (Read 10297 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Target Solo 3.75" Imperial Trooper 6-Pack
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 04:31 PM »

Can the mask on Han be placed over his face?

Yes

Awesome! That will make all the extra Hans usable. Thanks!!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 03:06 AM »
I was able to score this set at a local Target today (with the 20% discount applied as well ;D)

The Han can totally be disguised as another Mudtrooper - the goggles pull down onto the helmet and the breather mask fits snugly over his face.

I only picked up two of this set to open and one to keep MIB, but the fact that the Han can be disguised as generic Mudtrooper has me thinking that I'll probably want to pick up another two to open.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2018, 07:38 PM »
I thought these would be much harder to find, glad I'm wrong. Seeing them almost every time I hit a Target. But then again, Target knows how to handle their exclusives.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 11:50 PM »
And, still finding these plentiful. I have noticed them sell through and being restocked. I've bought 3 sets and will probably buy a few more when on sale, but especially if they make it to clearance.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2018, 01:43 AM »
Has anyone confirmed if the single carded Mimban Han is the same as the one from this set?  The thread here and at RS are hanging with that as an open question.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2018, 09:24 AM »
I haven’t opened either one.  But they definitely look a lot like one another.  I got both the Falcon and the Kessel playset.  The playset gives you some nice display options.  And I don’t think anyone is going to go so far as to dress up the BMF Falcon in SOLO deco, as tempting as that might be.  Plus the coaxium storage cylinders make for a cool accessory.

What I might do with one of the Han figures with no jacket is to put a vest on it. Because I got so many of the CommTech Han Solo figures way back when that one of those can spare a vest. That way I’ll have a Han figure to depict him in the Sabacc game from the end of the movie.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2018, 01:22 PM »
Has anyone confirmed if the single carded Mimban Han is the same as the one from this set?  The thread here and at RS are hanging with that as an open question.

They look identical to me. I've opened both and compared.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2018, 01:24 PM »
I haven’t opened either one.  But they definitely look a lot like one another.  I got both the Falcon and the Kessel playset.  The playset gives you some nice display options.  And I don’t think anyone is going to go so far as to dress up the BMF Falcon in SOLO deco, as tempting as that might be.  Plus the coaxium storage cylinders make for a cool accessory.

What I might do with one of the Han figures with no jacket is to put a vest on it. Because I got so many of the CommTech Han Solo figures way back when that one of those can spare a vest. That way I’ll have a Han figure to depict him in the Sabacc game from the end of the movie.

Sounds like you’re talking about the regular Han, I’m asking about the Mimban one in the Imperial armor outfit?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2018, 01:24 PM »

Awesome, and just to triple check, we’re talking about the one in the armor?

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2018, 11:03 AM »

Sounds like you’re talking about the regular Han, I’m asking about the Mimban one in the Imperial armor outfit?

My bad!

I only got the version from the Imperial 6-packs and never picked up the single packed version.  I've gotten so tired with the double dipping that I'm fine with the 6-pack version.

I thought you were talking about the pack-in figures from the Falcon and the Kessel playsets.  That'll teach me to just read the latest posts instead of reading the full threads.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:06 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2018, 01:09 PM »

Yes. I take special interest in all imperial figures, trying incorporating them into my army, figuring out their rank (in my universe) and position. Using this figure as an example, these are probably going to become the combat lieutenants for my Stormtrooper platoons.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2018, 10:43 PM »

The 6-pack version has slightly yellow hue to the mud on the boots while the single card version mud is whiter in color.

Here are pics from Yakface twitter -

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 2, 2019, 11:55 AM »

The 6-pack version has slightly yellow hue to the mud on the boots while the single card version mud is whiter in color.

Here are pics from Yakface twitter -

That's perfect, thanks!

At RS, someone posted this link too, which might be old news, but is a pretty handy resource for comparing that I'd never seen:

http://jedibusiness.com/compare.aspx?id=15266&id2=15275