Author Topic: Who are Enfys Nest's parents?  (Read 381 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Who are Enfys Nest's parents?
« on: August 9, 2018, 01:14 PM »
I've been thinking about Enfys Nest and how cool the character could be in a sequel (like that would happen). Who do you think her parents are? Some people think her dad is Darth Maul which is stupid. I'm thinking she is the long lost daughter of Beckett and Val  From her skin, she seems to be a mix. What do you think?

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Who are Enfys Nest's parents?
« Reply #1 on: August 9, 2018, 04:42 PM »
Did they mention they had a kid?  I don't remember that.  Why wouldn't Beckett have noticed her then?
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • http://darby-harn.blogspot.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 9, 2018, 04:56 PM »
I remember thinking in the theater for a moment her being Beckett's/Val's daughter was possible, because the reveal was staged in such way that it seemed like she was supposed to be somebody we knew... but the shock I guess was she was a teenager. I don't think she has to be anybody at this point - though I'd love to see her again. Darth Maul! Never heard that one.

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Padawan
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 9, 2018, 05:29 PM »
Some people think her dad is Darth Maul which is stupid.

Okay, I'll say it...would that even be possible for someone who doesn't have any body parts left below the waist?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: August 9, 2018, 09:28 PM »
“Not everyone keeps their genitals in the same place” - Star Trek Quote
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 08:17 AM »
I don't think she's necessarily related to any other character we saw in Solo or elsewhere.  The one actor from the PT that I think she looked like was one of the Senators in ROTS (Fang Zar), but I get the feeling he was from another system.  And I don't think that Beckett or Val were likely old enough to have a child of Enfys Nest's age.  And based on what she had told of the people of Savareen, and how Crimson Dawn had silenced them?  That gave me the impression that Enfys had a direct link with them.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 02:39 PM »
I got the impression that, like Darby says, the only "shock value" was that she was essentially a "kid". I think Beckett had a past with Enfys Nest because it's the whole "the outfit is the symbol" kind of thing and she was wearing the outfit now cause she stepped in when her mother, who had previously been wearing the costume, died.

I'm not sure there's really supposed to be anything more to it than that.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!