Author Topic: Vintage Beater Millenium Falcon  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
Vintage Beater Millenium Falcon
« on: September 25, 2018, 05:55 PM »
I know that the classified boards don't get a lot of traffic, so I thought I'd post here.  I'm looking to do a custom repaint of a MF.  I don't want to get a good quality one because I don't want to ruin what value it might still be holding.  I'm looking for one that has gear, the landing ramp, the canopy cover, main gun with glass, and back cover...or at least all of that as possible. I'd also take a POTF2 if anyone has one.

Hit me up and let me know.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage Beater Millenium Falcon
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:35 AM »
OKay, I picked up a MF for pretty cheap, but it's missing a few parts. 

I'm looking for a canopy with glass and a ramp.  I'll take a 3D printed one if somebody has one and the price is right.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: October 4, 2018, 08:17 PM »
Honestly you’re more likely to find an original for cheap on eBay than 3D prints.  They’re pretty pricey. 😕
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 5, 2018, 02:18 PM »
I ended up finding what I was looking for.

I bought a semi-complete POTF2 MF that was missing the canopy, ramp, and radar.  I then found a VTC 2004 MF that was missing the gun, and glass for the gun.  I ended up buying that one as well and then transferred the missing gun and glass to the VTC one. 

I'm now debating to complete the POTF version, sell it as is, or strip the parts and then sell all of it in pieces. 

All that, but I'm stoked to start my custom paint job.

Embrace the suck.