Collectibles > Star Wars Resistance

Star Wars Resistance Figures Revealed

(1/3) > >>

Jeff:
Early news from NYCC -

Star Wars Resistance characters leap from screen to Hasbro action figures

Single figures = $8; two packs (Pilot w/Droid) = $13.

Nicklab:
Commander Pyre looks interesting.  I guess these Stormtrooper officers get some pretty slick armor - Pyre's is gold, Phasma has chrome.  I have to wonder if this will be a recurring theme throughout the First Order?

Jeff:
Aside from the usual "i wish they weren't lowPOA" stuff, I think they look good.  I really like that new Bucket droid character.  Not sure why an astromech needs a helmet, but it's fun.  Hope the funky alien mechanic (Neeku) and the Rodian pilot (Hype Fazon) get figures too.

--- Quote from: Nicklab on October  4, 2018, 10:49 AM ---I guess these Stormtrooper officers get some pretty slick armor - Pyre's is gold, Phasma has chrome.
--- End quote ---

At this point, it's only a matter of time before the First Order Stormtroopers get the multi-color Clone Trooper treatment too.  501st Legion must still be out there somewhere :P

GrandMoffNick:
As someone who always likes everything this is no surprise that I like them. I like the look. I hope the show is good

Brian:
These look pretty good, and I enjoy the brightness/colorful figures. I really do hope the show and toys are a hit with kids. I'm not sure if I'll. Be picking them up, as I narrow my focus, but I hope they are a hit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version