Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

NYCC 2018

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
Hasbro is hosting collector and media breakfasts this AM and there are a few new pics floating around - 6" General Grievous and 6" Obi-Wan in Clone Armor.

Sounds like there will be some other stuff revealed along the next few days too...

Nicklab:
It's good to finally get a look at Grievous.  And this Clone Wars Obi-Wan was a complete surprise, but it has me wondering if the reports about a TPM Obi-Wan were totally accurate.

The archive releases are interesting.  Reissuing the Scout Trooper without the speeder bike is actually something I find kind of cool, because I would like another couple of Scout Troopers.  Yoda is a decent choice for a re-release.  But the most remarkable archive offering is the ROTS Anakin Skywalker.  It saw limited release and the face deco was never that great.  Using the new face printing technique on this figure will be a significant improvement from the original version.

There are some good images up now at  the Toyfiend Instagram page

Brian:
A bit surprised by that version of Obi-Wan as well, but I really like it. One of my favorite versions. Grievous is cool, and long requested so it is nice to get more prequel figures in the line here and there. I also welcome the Anakin return. I saw that figure one time, and at the time I was thinking I'd stick to only OT characters. I've since grown to appreciate the "world" approach, and wouldn't mind picking one up, especially with the face print improvements.

Jayson:
Obi-Wan is exclusive to Walgreens.

Diddly:
That Grievous cape looks really bad, but I'm loving the rest of the figure. Debating if I need the rereleased Anakin since I have the SH Figuarts version coming in a few days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version