Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2019 TVC Wave 2 (aka New TVC Wave 5)

(1/6) > >>

Jeff:
Sounds like TVC Gam Guard won't be the only figure re-issued next year.  A number of old TVC figures will be re-offered via fan channel/specialty stores (EE, BBTS, etc).

Slide from today's panel via YodasNews.

VC02 Hoth Leia
VC03 Echo Base Han Solo
VC08 Darth Vader
VC09 Boba Fett
VC23 Final Duel DSII Luke

Nicklab:
Really?  The Echo Base version of Han Solo?  Out of the four versions of Han Solo in the TVC line, this has to be the most niche version going.  It leaves me wondering why they wouldn't have gone with the Bespin version.

Darth_Anton:
Outside of later releases, of all the modern Vintage figures, the Echo Base Rebel soldier screams re-release. That wave was pretty hard to come by.

Scockery:
It's impressive to me, who hardly ever buys Vader figures, is they picked the one VOTC Vader I actually own.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on October  8, 2018, 04:16 PM ---It leaves me wondering why they wouldn't have gone with the Bespin version.
--- End quote ---

It sounds like the simple answer is that they went with the oldest stuff first.  Most of these are from TVC 2010 Wave 1. 

I agree with everyone here.  I probably would have gone with the most popular/in-demand repacks first.  I will give them credit though for picking Echo Base Han - choosing Bespin Han to repack here would have made them a perfect 5-for-5 in selecting characters that just got released as new 5POA figure sculpts within the last calendar year.  :-X #monotony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version