Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Hasbro Pulse / Pulse Premium Discussion

(1/44) > >>

Nicklab:
Unfortunate news about HasbroToyShop.com

From their FAQ:
At Hasbro, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience with our portfolio brands. As a valued customer, we wanted to let you know that our brand websites have changed and will no longer sell products directly. That said, you can still access your account and check existing orders using your login at Hasbro Toy Shop. Please contact us at customerservice@hasbrotoyshop.com or 1-800-408-0052 with any questions..

WOW.  I had been relying on HTS for figures at a reasonable price, as well as an avenue for getting convention exclusives.  So this news is disappointing to say the least.  Especially since online avenues like Amazon have been pricing their figures higher than the MSRP.

[edit note: Updated Thread Title - Jeff]

GrandMoffNick:
That sucks. I'm typically the one guy who sticks up for Hasbro but this move blows.

Phrubruh:
I see it as no big loss. They always had about five figures on sale at a time. It was next to impossible to buy something because it is instantly sold out.

Dave:
That totally sucks. 

Hopefully they can still sell convention exclusives.

I know they weren't the best run site with stock being erratic, but at least they were another viable option in a sea of not so great choices.

Maybe if Target and Wal-Mart could stock their shelves better I could see this change as a way to support their vendors, but I've seen virtually no new product on the shelves at the two largest retailers in the past four months.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Phrubruh on December  3, 2018, 12:17 PM ---I see it as no big loss. They always had about five figures on sale at a time. It was next to impossible to buy something because it is instantly sold out.

--- End quote ---

I think it's a bit of a loss with Toys R Us gone and Target having thus far not gotten any new product in months... I'd been hoping HTS could fill in that gap.

I'm having a hell of a time finding any of the new stuff these days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version