Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Toy Fair 2019 - 6" Line

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
Toy Fair begins this weekend - anyone hoping/expecting any particular surprises?

JediJman:
Tonika sisters!  This has to be the year. 

Dave:
I’d love a Luggabeast but that is probably as likely as the Tonika sisters.

Cantina or jabba aliens would be sweet too.

McMetal:
I'd love to see some kind of announcement about the license changing hands, but that is probably too much to hope for.  :P  :D

Would be cool to see the rumored 6" Zeb, some new vehicles for Resistance, and some kind of update on possible Clone Wars toys for the new micro-series.

Nicklab:
The Black Series is where I'm expecting some of the more significant reveals tomorrow.  There are some rumors out there and I'm wondering which of those will get confirmed.

As for some hopes?  I really liked the 40AC subline, and I would like it if Hasbro could offer up more figures in that format.  Hasbro managed to produce all of the classic Kenner 12-back characters in the 6" Black Series.  How about finishing the 20-back characters, too?  And if it's the 20-back card with the Boba Fett offer, call it 21.  Hasbro has already made 16 of those characters in the Black Series, and 14 of those were offered on the 40AC style cardback.  It might be cool to offer the remaining 7 on those same cards, and yes that even includes Greedo!  So I'm hoping that Hasbro will take on the rest of the original Cantina aliens like Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead), Zutton (Snaggletooth) and Ponda Baba (Walrusman) as well as the Death Star Droid and Power Droid. 

As for other stuff?  I'd like to be surprised, so let's wait and see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version