Author Topic: GameStop Black Series 6" Rocket Trooper  (Read 1826 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
GameStop Black Series 6" Rocket Trooper
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:24 AM »
No thread for this guy yet, but I put $5 down to pre-order the Imperial Jumptrooper/Rocket Trooper @ GameStop on Friday. First time I've ever pre-ordered a figure there.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:08 AM by Jeff »
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 10:31 AM »
No thread for this guy yet, but I put $5 down to pre-order the Imperial Jumptrooper/Rocket Trooper @ GameStop on Friday. First time I've ever pre-ordered a figure there.

Did you do that at the store?  I went to the website and put a hold on this and Grievous, but they didn't ask me to pay anything.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 10:43 AM »

Did you do that at the store?  I went to the website and put a hold on this and Grievous, but they didn't ask me to pay anything.

Yeah, I did it in store at the one closest to my house. They are always getting in cool stuff they wont sell me because they are holding it for other people so I figured I might as well get in on that action too.  :D

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: GameStop Black Series 6" Rocket Trooper
« Reply #3 on: April 6, 2019, 08:56 AM »
picked up two of these guys yesterday in store. No idea if they actually tried to contact me about my preorder or not, or if they were even planning on holding one for me.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 6, 2019, 03:57 PM »
picked up two of these guys yesterday in store. No idea if they actually tried to contact me about my preorder or not, or if they were even planning on holding one for me.

Thanks for the tip.  I pre-ordered mine forever ago - I'll have to see if they're in.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 8, 2019, 02:12 PM »
I didn't place a preorder, but I was able to pick up a couple at my local GameStop store.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback